[Libs-Or] Fwd: [alacoun] Draft Resolution To Rescind Meeting Rooms: An Interpretation of the Library Bill of Rights

Erica FINDLEY ericaf at multcolib.org
Tue Jul 17 08:24:59 PDT 2018

Please excuse any cross posting. We are trying to get this draft resolution
out to as many ALA Members as possible

This is a draft resolution to rescind the recent meeting rooms
interpretation voted on by the ALA Council and brought by the Intellectual
Freddom Committee (IFC). Even though IFC is interested in revising this
statement they cannot rescind something that was voted on by Council. So,
we created this resolution.

I am not sure if the attachments will make it to this list. So, you can
also find it here in Google Drive  [ https://goo.gl/Mp8vEM]

Your feedback is appreciated. Please share this widely.

*Erica Findley*
*Cataloging | Metadata Librarian*
Multnomah County Library
Isom Operations Center
My schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Phone: 503.988.0591
multcolib.org <http://www.multcolib.org/>
My pronouns are she/her/hers