[Libs-Or] NNLM webinar focusing on NLM's Environmental Health & Toxicology resource

Carolyn M Martin martinc4 at uw.edu
Thu Jul 19 10:25:47 PDT 2018

Hello everyone,

The National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NNLM)  has a webinar that might be of interest. We use all sorts of products that expose us to a number of chemicals and it's important to consider how that can affect our health.

Environmental Health & Toxicology Resources for the Public and Professionals
The purpose of this NNLM Resource Picks presentation is to familiarize participants with environmental health and toxicology resources available online from the National Library of Medicine. Participants will also learn which resources to access and utilize for specific types of information related to pesticide exposure, toxic releases, household products, maternal/child health, occupational health and more. The live session will include and overview and search demonstrations for various databases.
The session is eligible for 1 Medical Library Association CE and will be recorded. Registration is encouraged<https://nnlm.gov/class/environmental-health-toxicology-resources-public-and-professionals/8409> though not required.
Wednesday July 25, Noon Pacific Time

We hope you can join us!

Carolyn Martin, MLS, AHIP / Consumer Health Coordinator
NNLM Pacific Northwest Region
University of Washington Health Sciences Library
Box 357155
Seattle, WA 98195-7155
206-221-3449
martinc4 at uw.edu<mailto:martinc4 at uw.edu>