[Libs-Or] New book at the State Library: Managing Copyright In Higher Education

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Wed Jul 25 08:07:24 PDT 2018

This new book is available for interlibrary loan from the State Library of Oregon. It is part of the Library and Information Science Collection<https://ccrls.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/oslpublic/search/results?qu=LIBRARY+AND+INFORMATION+SCIENCE+COLLECTION&qf=SUBJECT%09Subject%09LIBRARY+AND+INFORMATION+SCIENCE+COLLECTION%09LIBRARY+AND+INFORMATION+SCIENCE+COLLECTION&rt=false%7C%7C%7CSUBJECT%7C%7C%7CSubject>, which is supported in whole by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Library Services and Technology Act.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D423EE.84604FC0]<https://ccrls.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/oslpublic/search/detailnonmodal/ent:$002f$002fSD_ILS$002f0$002fSD_ILS:1471621/ada?qu=managing+copyright>
Managing Copyright In Higher Education : A Guidebook<https://ccrls.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/oslpublic/search/detailnonmodal/ent:$002f$002fSD_ILS$002f0$002fSD_ILS:1471621/ada?qu=managing+copyright> by Donna L. Ferullo. Rowman & Littlefield, 2017. 9780810895331.

>From the publisher: "Here is a complete, one-stop, guide to managing copyright at all levels-community college, college, and university."

If you would like to request this or other materials from the State Library please use your library's established interlibrary loan process (e.g. OCLC or ALA request form). If you do not have access to ILL or are not currently affiliated with a library, please contact me to discuss alternative options for borrowing the material.

We welcome purchase suggestions. The library science collection is meant to support the whole Oregon library community. Contact me with your recommendations!

Tamara Ottum
State Library of Oregon | Library Support & Development Services
tamara.ottum at state.or.us<mailto:tamara.ottum at state.or.us> | 503-378-6506<tel:%20(503)%20378-6506> | www.oregon.gov/osl<http://www.oregon.gov/osl>

Follow us @StateLibraryOR on
Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest