[Libs-Or] On-Call Library Assistants

Doug Jones dougj at happyvalleyor.gov
Tue Jun 5 10:36:42 PDT 2018

The Happy Valley Library is currently accepting applications for On-Call Library Assistants. We are looking for service minded individuals who are familiar with a fast-paced library environment. As part of the library staff you will work as a team to provide the best service and experience for the patrons of the Happy Valley Library. This in an on-call position with no regular scheduled hours. Shifts are likely to be evenings and weekends. Come and join us as we serve the residents and community of Happy Valley together.

Full job description and application information:
https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/CityofHappyValley?

Doug Jones
Adult Services Librarian

Happy Valley Library
13793 SE Sieben Park Way
Happy Valley, OR  97015

503-783-3463
This e-mail is a public record of the City of Happy Valley and is subject to the State of Oregon Retention Schedule and may be subject to public disclosure under the Oregon Public Records Law. This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please send a reply e-mail to let the sender know of the error and destroy all copies of the original message.