[Libs-Or] REMINDER (June 13 DEADLINE): Libros for Oregon now accepting applications for 2018 Guadalajara Book Fair cohort. DEADLINE: June 13

Gitlitz, Deborah gitlitz at wilsonvillelibrary.org
Wed Jun 6 14:31:39 PDT 2018

Hi all,
Here's your reminder that the deadline is coming up (in ONE WEEK) to apply for this year's Libros for Oregon cohort, which will purchase materials for member libraries at the Guadalajara Book Fair this November. DEADLINE to apply is June 13.

Please submit applications directly to me, as an attachment. And of course let me know if you have questions.
All the info is below.

cordially,
Deborah

Deborah Gitlitz
Community Outreach Librarian |  Bibliotecaria comunitaria
Wilsonville Public Library
503.570.1582
gitlitz at wilsonvillelibrary.org<mailto:gitlitz at wilsonvillelibrary.org>