[Libs-Or] Info about Summer Meals for Youth Ages 1 - 18

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 11:26:48 PDT 2018

In Lincoln County EVERY kid is receiving a $30 card for food each month
during the summer.  They all get free meals during the school year. Are
other counties doing this?

This is good for kids but kind of keeps libraries out of the equation in
most instances.  Of course, all of the libraries do have great summer
reading programs planned.

--
*Diedre Conkling*

*Lincoln County Library DistrictP.O. Box 2027Newport, OR 97365Phone & Fax:
541-265-3066Work email**: **diedre at lincolncolibrarydist.org*
<diedre at lincolncolibrarydist.org>
*Home email: **diedre08 at gmail.com* <diedre08 at gmail.com>

“If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude.”―Maya Angelou