[Libs-Or] PLA/NNLM Website: Health Information Resources for Public Library Staff

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Thu Jun 21 14:37:09 PDT 2018

Greetings!

This came across my inbox today and I thought I would pass it along:

PLA and NNLM recently unveiled a new website<http://ala.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT03NzI1ODk0JnA9MSZ1PTEwMTg3ODQzMTcmbGk9NTU5NTEyODc/index.html> to help public libraries better serve their patrons' health information needs. The site, located at https://publiclibrary.health, features a wide variety of resources including health-related programming ideas, data sources, glossaries of terms, training materials and information on funding opportunities.

This new website now also offers a news feed<http://ala.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT03NzI1ODk0JnA9MSZ1PTEwMTg3ODQzMTcmbGk9NTU5NTEyODg/index.html> courtesy of HealthDay, a company that specializes in producing evidence-based health content for media outlets, hospitals, managed care organizations, publishers, non-profits and government agencies. Read more <http://ala.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT03NzI1ODk0JnA9MSZ1PTEwMTg3ODQzMTcmbGk9NTU5NTEyODg/index.html> for the latest in health news.

Cheers,
Darci Hanning, MLIS
Technology Development Consultant
darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us> | 503-378-2527 | www.oregon.gov/osl/ld<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/ld>