[Libs-Or] Archived Sessions from California Library Association's Conference (2017)

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Thu Mar 1 13:41:56 PST 2018

Greetings!

The 2017 CLA Conference sessions were video-recorded and are now available online. The conference program PDF (for session descriptions) can be found here<http://conference.cla-net.org/2017/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Conference-2017-Program.pdf> and below are a sampling of sessions offered. Please visit their Vimeo pages<https://vimeopro.com/vcubeinc/cla2017> to access the complete list of videos (scroll to the bottom to navigate to additional videos).

*         It Starts Here: Teach and Promoting Anti-Bias and Social Justice in Children's Programs (1-hour video)

*         Choose Your Own Adventure: Creating a Fabulous Staff Development Day (42-minute video)

*         Transform Your Library Users' Experiences (47-minute video)

*         Success on a Massive Scale: Library Cards for all Students - a Toolkit from the California Student Success Initiative (48-minute video)

*         Managing Up? But I'm Not a Manager! (45-minute video)

*         My Crazy Year: Dealing with Rapid Change and Opportunity (50-minute video)

...and many more!

Cheers,

Darci Hanning, MLIS
Technology Development Consultant