[Libs-Or] Reminder: OLA Conference 2018 exhibitor/sponsor registration closes March 20

Rachel Waldron reidson at uw.edu
Fri Mar 2 08:52:47 PST 2018

Hello colleagues,

If you have any contacts who may be interested in exhibiting at the OLA
2018 conference in Eugene, Oregon or are interested in sponsorship or
advertising opportunities, please forward this message to them.

Your support for our conference is a vital way of showing your commitment
to Oregon libraries and our shared mission to serve our communities.

OLA Conference 2018 in Eugene, OR

April 18-21, 2018

Hilton Eugene & Conference Center

Registration is now open for both exhibitors and sponsors. The registration
deadline is *March 20, 2018*.

If you are not able to join us as an exhibitor, you can still extend your
support to the Oregon Library Association by becoming a sponsor. This year
we are adding a Saturday to the conference so that our school library
colleagues will be able to participate. There will not be a space for
physical exhibits at the Saturday venue, so we encourage sponsorship of
Saturday events if you want to reach that audience.

To explore the different opportunities available to you, please review the
Sponsorship and Exhibitors Packets (linked on the Sponsor and Exhibit page
<https://orlib18.wordpress.com/exhibits-sponsors/> of the OLA 2018
conference website).

Ready to register?

Sponsors registration form
<http://olaweb.org/ola-conf-sponsorships-ads-2018>

Exhibitors registration form
<http://olaweb.org/ola-conf-exhibitor-registration-2018>

Please contact me or Teresa Lucas with any questions.

-Rachel

Rachel Waldron

Exhibits Chair, OLA Conference 2018

Teresa Lucas