[Libs-Or] Local Librarian to Host Pop Culture Podcast with Library Segment

Stephanie Rose Csaszar stephanierosecsaszar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 13:39:41 PST 2018

Please see my post below! Thanks!

Local Librarian to Host Pop Culture Podcast with Library Segment

I hope you are doing well. I am a part-time librarian, writer, editor, and
soon to be podcaster! I am starting a pop culture podcast called To the
Stacks and Beyond! I moved here last year from the East Coast and have
quickly made Portland my home.

The show will center on books, films, shows, and libraries! I feel that
people still believe that libraries are only about books and there's so
much more. So my hope with this podcast is to spread the word. Part of the
podcast is going to be dedicated to highlighting news and events for
libraries Multnomah, Clackamas, and Washington counties as well as national
news.

The promo and more information can be found below and To the Stacks and
Beyond will premiere Friday, March 9th.

Official Website: http://tothestacksandbeyond.com
Email: tothestacksandbeyond at gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tothestacksandbeyond
Twitter: @stacksandbeyond <https://twitter.com/stacksandbeyond>
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tothestacksandbeyond/

Email me to feature an event going on at your library and to learn more
about the podcast. Free giveaways every month if you sign up for our
mailing list!

Please support To the Stacks and Beyond as part of the show will help
support libraries!