[Libs-Or] Job Postings: Youth Services Librarian (FT) - Forest Grove City Library

Ariel Yang arielgyang at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 13:35:26 PST 2018

Forest Grove City Library is hiring a full time Youth Services Librarian.
The successful candidate will oversee our youth program for ages 0-12
years. Responsibilities will include storytimes, materials selection,
school outreach, and our childrens summer reading program.

The city of Forest Grove is located 25 miles outside of Portland and is
home to Pacific University. There are innumerable opportunities for outdoor
recreation in our old growth forests, a thriving downtown scene for foodies
and artists, and local wineries. It's a wonderful place to work and play.

For more information and to apply, please visit:

https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/forestgrove

The deadline for applications is Monday, March 19 at 11:59pm PST.

--
Ariel Yang
arielgyang at gmail.com