[Libs-Or] book giveaway: Lake Oswego Shares

Taylor, Kiira ktaylor at ci.oswego.or.us
Tue Mar 6 17:19:50 PST 2018

?

The Lake Oswego Public Library sponsors (with some community partners, including our awesome Friends group) a very successful "One Book, One Community" - type reading program (Lake Oswego Reads:  http://www.ci.oswego.or.us/loreads/2018-events/ ).

Every year, we end up with a bunch of copies of the book that of course we can no longer use.  Some are ex-library books, some are not.  In the past, we've shared these with libraries who use the books for their own community reads program.

Would your library be interested in taking our books so you can do the same?

We have about 50-60 copies of last year's LO READS title, RISE OF THE ROCKET GIRLS  by Nathalia Holt:  https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/26030711-rise-of-the-rocket-girls

And this year, we read Good Morning, Midnight by Lily Brooks-Dalton ( https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/27405160-good-morning-midnight) ... we will have quite a few of those that we would love to box up and give to you.

Please drop me a line if your library is interested;  we can figure out how we'll transport them to you once we know who you are.

Thank you!

Kiira K. Taylor, AMLS
Adult Services Librarian, Lake Oswego Public Library, 503-697-6581

We're on Pinterest!  http://www.pinterest.com/biblioecstasy/

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE This e-mail is a public record of the City of Lake Oswego and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.