[Libs-Or] OLA's response to State Librarian dismissal

Heather McNeil heatherm at dpls.lib.or.us
Thu Mar 15 13:23:52 PDT 2018

I will echo everyone’s concerns about the hidden process and bad decision.  I have always admired Mary Kay and consider her one of the mentors who have encouraged me along the way.  I look forward to seeing her at OLA because she makes me laugh and she inspires me.  So, phhttthhh to the legislators who let this happen!