[Libs-Or] People for Oregon Libraries and Democrats and Mary Kay Dahlgreen

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 22:35:37 PDT 2018

I’m not sure where you are looking for information. The People for Oregon
Libraries website is up to date, www.pfolpac.weebly.com.  It was updated
shortly after Amanda Dalton became the OLA lobbyist.  The PFOL officers are
listed there and they probably know who has received contributions.  Of
course, PFOL does not get enough donations to make any donations to
politicians very large at all.

--
*Diedre Conkling*

*Lincoln County Library DistrictP.O. Box 2027Newport, OR 97365Phone & Fax:
541-265-3066Work email**: **diedre at lincolncolibrarydist.org*
<diedre at lincolncolibrarydist.org>
*Home email: **diedre08 at gmail.com* <diedre08 at gmail.com>

“If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude.”―Maya Angelou