[Libs-Or] People for Oregon Libraries and Democrats and Mary Kay Dahlgreen

Buzzy Nielsen, OLA President olapresident at olaweb.org
Sat Mar 17 09:32:14 PDT 2018

Tony,

You can see PFOL's contributions here on ORESTAR:
https://secure.sos.state.or.us/orestar/sooDetail.do?sooRsn=84206

They have not contributed to Governor Brown but have given to other
politicians in the past. Most contributions made by the PAC are to library
districting, funding, or bond measures. As Diedre noted, the contributions
are generally small potatoes.

If you have any other questions, I'm happy to find out for you. However, I
do what to emphasize that, while the PAC includes OLA leadership, it is a
separate legal entity.

Cheers!
Buzzy

OLA President, 2017-18
olapresident at olaweb.org
971-270-0527

*You want weapons? We're in a library. Books are the best weapon in the
world. This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself! ~The
Doctor*