[Libs-Or] Job Posting - Technical Services Librarian II position

Suzy Coleman SCOLEMAN at tualatin.gov
Thu Mar 22 10:24:40 PDT 2018

Please visit this link for more information: http://bit.ly/2IHxbnr
Position closes April 11th at 11:59 p.m.

The City of Tualatin is excited to announce our recruitment for a 40-hour per week
Technical Services Librarian II. The position will be responsible to perform a range of
professional library services in a lead role for library acquisitions, cataloging, and
bibliographic control.
We are looking for a candidate with user-driven philosophy about library collections and
cataloging. Join a collaborative team of selectors, and library assistants to create and
maintain our collections to best meet the needs of our patrons by focusing on making
materials quickly available to library patron, and assisting them to utilize the library.

Suzy Coleman
Access Services Supervisor | Tualatin Public Library
18878 SW Martinazzi Ave
Tualatin, OR 97062
503 691.3068 | scoleman at tualatin.gov