[Libs-Or] Fwd: Political Messages on Libs-OR

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 19:04:08 PDT 2018

Just an added note, People for Oregon Libraries PAC is setup to address
political issues of all kinds.  Unfortunately, there is no discussion list
but there is a Facebook page,
https://www.facebook.com/PeopleforOregonLibrariesPAC.  The PAC is set up to
do political things supporting libraries in Oregon.