[Libs-Or] Oregon’s Dierdre Conkling wins ACRL’s Women and Gender Studies Section Career Achievement Award

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Thu May 3 11:13:19 PDT 2018

Congratulations!!! Very well deserved indeed!

On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 9:21 AM, Duke, Pat <Duke at wilsonvillelibrary.org>
wrote:

> Congratulations Dierdre.  Very well deserved.
>

> pat duke
> ------------------------------

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO

Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
and Complete Support Packages
Office: Portland, OR - Office: Redding, CT
Phone # (888) 900-8944
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com