[Libs-Or] Selling unwanted books

Kris Ashley kris at belvedereedit.com
Mon May 7 15:24:34 PDT 2018

Hi Marcy,

I know that the Title Wave Bookstore, which is part of Multnomah County
Library, uses Better World Books.

More info on their library programs is here:
https://www.betterworldbooks.com/go/library-program-overview

Hope that helps!

~Kris Ashley
Volunteer, Mulnomah County Library System

--
Kris Ashley
Belvedere Editorial & Research

kris at belvedereedit.com