[Libs-Or] Selling unwanted books

Maureen Cole mcole at orcity.org
Tue May 8 08:36:33 PDT 2018

So does Oregon City Public Library. Hi Alison!

Maureen Cole
mcole at orcity.org
Library Director
Oregon City Public Library
606 John Adams St.
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
503-657-8269 ext. 1010
503-657-3702 fax
Website: www.orcity.org/library
Follow us on: Facebook!https://www.facebook.com/oregoncitylibrary
Subscribe to our email newsletter!http://orcity.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=271f21539981149d9f0576ba6&id=38181f8585

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the
State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.