[Libs-Or] online donation services

Karen Hill karenh at wccls.org
Tue May 15 12:51:52 PDT 2018

We recently switched from Just Giving and DonorPerfect to Little Green Light and Stripe. I LOVE it. LGL  is way easier to use than DonorPerfect and it works with Stripe seamlessly to take online payments. I did a lot of research on options for our small donor database needs. We purchased it with discounts from TechSoup.

Karen Hill
Cornelius Public Library Director