[Libs-Or] Civics - Are your patrons looking for ways to be involved?

Donna Cohen dcohen at dcoheninfo.com
Mon May 21 09:32:09 PDT 2018

Are you looking for ways to be involved? I will be talking about a number of
current efforts to reform government in the Elections and Campaign Finance
workshop on Tuesday! [On both the state and local level.] This is a lot
happening!

This is a unique workshop covering 20 topics related to our electoral
systems and presenting specific ideas for bi-partisan civic and political
engagement.

Beyond Voting: Elections and Campaign Financing

Tue, May 22, 2018
6:00 to 7:30

 <https://multcolib.org/library-location/woodstock> Woodstock Library 6008
SE 49th Ave. PDX

Donna

Donna L Cohen, MEd, MLIS

Portland, Oregon

503-737-1425

citizen at civicthinker.net

Civics for Adults Workshops: To Enhance Civic Knowledge and Inspire
Political Engagement

Keep up-to-date: Facebook:
<https://www.facebook.com/Civics-for-Adults-1490728887922036/>
https://www.facebook.com/Civics-for-Adults-1490728887922036/  and/or let me
know if you want to be on the Civics email list.