[Libs-Or] Microfilming newspapers

Deborah Trusty Deborah.Trusty at cityoftoledo.org
Fri Nov 16 10:44:57 PST 2018

I see from your list that the News Times published in Newport does not appear to be participating.  At the Toledo Public Library, we house this collection from 1893 when the paper was the Lincoln Leader through 2015 when you microfilm program was discontinued. I would like to take you up on your offer to contact them.
Thank you,
Deborah Trusty
Toledo Public Library