[Libs-Or] Survey samples wanted!

Kat Clift katclift at comcast.net
Tue Nov 20 10:47:33 PST 2018

Our small Columbia City Community Library is interested in survey samples so we can better understand what our community’s library needs are.  We are an all volunteer library housed in an elementary school portable.   14,000 items include audio books, large print books, and a dvd collection, as well as a Second Hand Prose resell section.  We recently upgraded to Follett and our catalog is online.  We are free county wide as a way to help our local students who live outside of the city of St.Helens Public Library boundary, but are in the school district, and to provide for others in our county.

Survey samples or leads to ideas would be greatly appreciated!   Thank you.