[Libs-Or] Fwd: [DIN] Applications Open for 4 Digital Inclusion Fellows in Oregon

Steph Miller stephaniem at multcolib.org
Wed Nov 28 16:45:38 PST 2018

Calling public libraries in rural communities who want support with
developing their digital literacy program!

Great digital literacy opportunity below - Multnomah County Library was an
early recipient in of this grant and it led to the start of the Earn-a-Computer
partnership with Free Geek
<https://www.portlandoregon.gov/oct/article/688609> and other local
nonprofits. For this upcoming cohort, NTEN is specifically seeking
libraries and non-profits in rural communities.

*Steph Miller*

*Public Training Librarian Technology, Small Business and Workforce
Development*
Multnomah County Library <http://www.multcolib.org/>
My schedule: M-F
503-988-5549