[Libs-Or] Forest Grove City Library is Hiring - Young Adult Librarian (PT)

Ariel Yang AYang at wccls.org
Tue Oct 2 14:19:28 PDT 2018

Forest Grove City Library is hiring a regular part time Adult Services Librarian. The successful candidate will oversee our young adult program. Responsibilities will include summer and school year programing for students in grades 6-12, material selection, outreach, building our Teen Library Council, and tween programing in coordination with our youth librarian.

The city of Forest Grove is located 25 miles outside of Portland and is home to Pacific University. There are innumerable opportunities for outdoor recreation in our old growth forests, and a thriving downtown scene for foodies and artists, and local winderies. It's a wonderful place to work and play.

For more information and to apply, please visit:
https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/forestgrove

The deadline for applications is Tuesday, October 16 at 11:59pm PST.

Ariel Yang
Library Services Supervisor

Forest Grove City Library
www.forestgrove-or.gov/library<http://www.forestgrove-or.gov/library>