[Libs-Or] Internship opportunities at Multnomah County Library

Amy HONISETT amyh at multcolib.org
Wed Oct 10 15:48:16 PDT 2018

Multnomah County Library has three exciting internship opportunities for
students:

   - *Youth Services outreach internship* —apply through November 30, or
   whenever internship is filled

Learn about and support the successful Multnomah County Library Youth
Outreach program while developing your outreach skills in local schools. If
you are passionate about connecting students with public library resources,
this is a great fit for you!

   - *Listos assistant internship* — apply until position is filled

Want to share your early childhood knowledge and Spanish language skills
with the Library and would like to gain valuable experience in a unique
program setting? Listos para el kínder is Multnomah County Library’s
popular and successful early literacy program for Spanish-speaking families
with children 3 to 5 years old. If you are interested in working with
Spanish-speaking preschool age children, this is a great fit for you.

   - *Bilingual Spanish outreach assistant* — apply until position is filled

Multnomah County Library Spanish Outreach Services needs a bilingual intern
to support the We Speak Your Language (WSYL) mission. WSYL connects
immigrant and refugee communities to the information and resources they
need to be successful in the United States. We engage our communities with
friendly guidance to help them navigate resources and opportunities that
will allow them to enrich their lives.

Find more information and learn how to apply at:
https://multcolib.org/jobs/internships-library

Please contact Amy Honisett at amyh at multcolib.org with questions.

*Amy Honisett*
*Staff Development Librarian*
Multnomah County Library
multcolib.org
amyh at multcolib.org
503-988-9701
Pronouns: she/her

*Learning + Organization Development: *internal support, guidance and
leadership