[Libs-Or] Be my OLAQ cover model!

Jane Scheppke JScheppke at crooklib.org
Thu Sep 6 11:59:27 PDT 2018

Also for context I am 31, I am a millennial, and I singlehandedly killed the mayonnaise industry. Yeah. That was me.<https://www.phillymag.com/welcome/3470143/single/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.phillymag.com%2Farticles%2F2018%2F08%2F11%2Fmayonnaise-industry-millennials%3Fpam-referer%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.google.ca%252F/>

_
Jane F. Scheppke, MLIS
Assistant Director of Library Services, Crook County Library
175 NW Meadow Lakes Drive
Prineville, OR 97754
!!NEW EXTENSION!! 541-447-7978 ext. 316
jscheppke at crooklib.org<https://mail.co.crook.or.us/owa/14.3.319.2/scripts/premium/redir.aspx?C=aIMhSZz7canS6XaBDNRRoWtySW92jzSPL_v78zl1353Vdvg6XjrUCA..&URL=mailto%3ajscheppke%40crooklib.org>