[Libs-Or] Room Reservation Software

Perry Stokes director at bakerlib.org
Wed Sep 12 12:28:46 PDT 2018

We recently began using this WordPress based system.
https://wordpress.org/plugins/book-a-room/

It's not elegant, and needs more development to get to "great". But thanks
to our IT staff, it is working and fits our budget (free/open source).

Perry Stokes | Library Director
Baker County Library District | 2400 Resort St | Baker City, OR 97814
o: 866-297-1239 | m: 541.403.0450 | f: 541-523-9088 |
e: director at bakerlib.org