[Libs-Or] Has your library successfully eliminated fines? Want to tell people about it?

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org
Fri Sep 14 15:30:11 PDT 2018

Hi folks,

I'm working on an OLA-WLA 2019 session proposal tentatively titled "We Went Fine-Free and You Can, Too." I'm really interested in putting together a panel of folks from libraries that have successfully eliminated all or a subset of their overdue fines (for example, maybe your library has recently discontinued fines on children's materials). If you've successfully worked with your governing body to eliminate overdue fines and would be willing to talk about how the process worked and any pitfalls you've encountered, please email me at kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org<mailto:kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org>.

Thanks!

[LC-CircularLogo-Color-email]

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney, MLIS
LIBRARY DIRECTOR
__

City of Lincoln City  |  Driftwood Public Library
801 SW Hwy 101  |  PO Box 50  |  Lincoln City, OR
P: 541.996.1251  |  E: kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org
W: Driftwoodlib.org | W: LincolnCity.org