[Libs-Or] Several items seeking new homes

John Mead johnbobmead at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 14:32:52 PDT 2018

Hi!

The links are to the relevant OCLC/WorldCat records.

Fort Vancouver National Historic Site Draft General Management Plan
Environmental Impact Statement (October 2002)
<https://www.worldcat.org/title/fort-vancouver-national-historic-site-draft-general-management-plan-environmental-impact-statement/oclc/51110555>
 Hardcopy
Fort Vancouver National Historic Site Final General Management Plan
Environmental Impact Statement (October 2003)
<https://www.worldcat.org/title/fort-vancouver-national-historic-site-final-general-management-plan-environmental-impact-statement/oclc/54958696>
 Hardcopy
Encore: Magazine of the Arts
<https://www.worldcat.org/title/encore-magazine-of-the-arts/oclc/25515987>
Volume
1, #3, 5, 6, 7 | Nov/Dec 1976, March 1977, April/May 1977, July/August
1977.  Note: April/May 1977 has four items by Ursula K. Le Guin, one item
by Vonda N. McIntyre, and one item by Laurence Yep.

The first two items were amongst my father's papers, and the libraries I
felt most likely to be interested in them are shown on WorldCat as already
having them.

The issues of *Encore* are ones that I received when attending the Symphony
in Portland in high school. Again, the libraries I thought would be most
interested in them already had them, according to WorldCat and their own
OPACs. UO's holdings were listed as incomplete, and they were interested in
an additional issue I had, but these they did already have. *Encore* was
distributed at performances of a number of different organizations at the
Civic Auditorium; it has pretty good articles, and then an 8 page insert
with the program for the performance at which it was distributed. If anyone
would like to see a copy of the relevant ToCs, I could scan them and send
them to them.

They are all in near fine condition.

If anyone would like them for their collections, please let me know!

Yours,

John Robert Mead
University of Arizona MLS 1988
Retired