[Libs-Or] Save the date for Leah Griffith & Library Director opening

Korie Jones Buerkle korie.buerkle at newbergoregon.gov
Thu Apr 4 11:00:13 PDT 2019

Our longtime Newberg Public Library director, Leah Griffith, is retiring on June 20th. Please save the date to join us for her retirement event at the library on 6/20/19 at 4 p.m.

The Newberg Public Library is a beautiful, mid-sized library in Oregon wine country, tucked between Portland and the coast. Our Newberg Library team is passionate about serving our community through early literacy storytimes, outreach, and programming for all ages. Would you like to come work with us? The library director position closes at 4:30 p.m. on 4/15/19: www.newbergoregon.gov/hr/page/library-director

Korie Jones Buerkle
Children's Librarian | Assistant Library Director
Children's Desk: 503 537 0304 | Office: 503 554 7734
Newberg Public Library
She, her, hers