[Libs-Or] Job Posting: Member Services Librarian for LINCC

Kathryn Kohl kkohl at lincc.org
Wed Apr 10 22:19:12 PDT 2019

Hello!

The LINCC Library Services department (providing support to the Libraries in
Clackamas County (LINCC)) is searching for a highly skilled, customer
service focused, and motivated individual to fill our Member Services
Librarian position.  This role serves as a liaison to LINCC committees,
evaluates and coordinates training needs of library staff, manages
collection development for shared eBook collections, and coordinates the
collection and reporting of library statistics and performance measures to
stakeholders.   The salary range is $58,338-$74,076 annually, and Clackamas
County provides an excellent benefits package.

Are you looking for a librarian job where you have the opportunity to
support projects and conversations happening across all levels of a library
system?  If so, this might be the job for you.  We're especially looking for
someone who can develop strong and trusting relationships with all our
library committees and stakeholders to aid in the communication between
individuals and groups. The ideal candidate needs to have strong writing and
analytical skills, high social intelligence, flexibility, adaptability, and
willingness to learn new things.

Please see the attached flyer for more details (contact me if you can't
access the flyer and I will email it to you directly), and you can read more
about the job and apply from this link:

https://hrapp.clackamas.us/psc/recruit/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SE
ARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL
<https://hrapp.clackamas.us/psc/recruit/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_S
EARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&JobOpeningId=105064&PostingSeq=1
&SiteId=1&languageCd=ENG&FOCUS=Applicant>
&Action=U&JobOpeningId=105064&PostingSeq=1&SiteId=1&languageCd=ENG&FOCUS=App
licant .  If the link doesn't work please go to the Clackamas County jobs
website:  https://www.clackamas.us/des/jobs.html and search for Member
Services Librarian.

Thanks!

-Kathryn