[Libs-Or] OLA/WLA Conference Volunteers needed!

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Thu Apr 11 14:50:10 PDT 2019

If you are registered for the OLA/WLA Conference<https://www.wla.org/2019-ola-wla-conference> next week, please consider volunteering a bit of your time to help the conference committee keep things running smoothly!

Here are the ways you can help out ...

*Room monitor - Get to a session a bit early and help pass out and collect evaluations, particularly for sessions you already plan to attend! (Great way to guarantee a seat!)

*Registration desk - Greet attendees as they arrive and put those names you see on LIBS-OR to actual faces!

*Photographers - Have a phone? Like to take pictures of people having fun? All you have to do is send those pictures along to conference staff after the event!

*Duties as assigned - If you want to help but can't commit to a specific time, let us know and we will get in touch and let you know how you can help ...

We particularly need help for Saturday, April 20 sessions!

Please take a look at the volunteer schedule<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SQt2mnMQknP7xfw_iQ2OrUG8WcWwMB1gcqDy9YlxNl0/edit#gid=1374761579> and add your name where you can. We will get in touch with more details early next week!

Thanks!
Arlene Weible
OLA Volunteer Coordinator
OLA/WLA Conference Committee