[Libs-Or] Position openings in Oregon City Library

Maureen Cole mcole at orcity.org
Tue Apr 16 15:08:18 PDT 2019

Hi all:
I have a couple of positions to announce:
-a 25 hour a week position in Technical Services (with some non-TS duties as well), and
-we are recruiting more on-calls (part-time, under 20 hours a week).

Please take a look at these and consider applying. Oregon City is a great place to work! We are part of the LINCC (Libraries in Clackamas County) consortium, are a City of Oregon City department, and we love our location at our new building in a gorgeous park in the oldest incorporated city west of the Rockies. The library has a smart and amazing staff, gets a ton of community support, and is doing wonderful things, with more to come. We are looking for motivated, terrific people to help us provide incredible service to our community and service area. Take a look at our website and our newly created strategic plan to see what we have going on and in the works!

https://www.orcity.org/library
https://www.orcity.org/library/strategic-plan-2019-2024

Please note the applications are capped at a specific number so don't wait to apply!

Best to all,

Mo

Maureen Cole
mcole at orcity.org<mailto:mcole at orcity.org>
Library Director
Oregon City Public Library
606 John Adams St.
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
503-657-8269 ext. 1010
Website: www.orcity.org/library<http://www.orcity.org/library>
Follow us on: Facebook!<https://www.facebook.com/oregoncitylibrary>https://www.facebook.com/oregoncitylibrary
Subscribe to our : www.orcity.org/library/oregon-city-library-newsletter<http://www.orcity.org/library/oregon-city-library-newsletter>

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the
State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.