[Libs-Or] Unattended children in the library

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Tue Apr 23 13:09:39 PDT 2019

Hi Becky,

I encourage you to take a look at the Public Library Policy Collection<http://bit.ly/publibpolicies>, which was developed by the Colorado Library Consortium in collaboration with the Association of Small and Rural Libraries (ARSL). The collection places special emphasis on policies for small public libraries. I searched the collection and found several policies on unattended children.

-Tamara

Tamara Ottum
State Library of Oregon | Library Support & Development Services
tamara.ottum at state.or.us<mailto:tamara.ottum at state.or.us> | 503-378-6506<tel:%20(503)%20378-6506> | www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow @StateLibraryOR on Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr | Instagram