[Libs-Or] Accounting Software / Integrated IS

Lisa Marston lmarston at jacksoncountylibrarydistrict.org
Tue Aug 6 09:46:01 PDT 2019

Greetings, Oregon Library Gurus,

Our 15-branch public library district is considering bringing the accounting function in house, and one of our research tasks is to identify the best candidates for a new accounting information system (AIS). Our current accounting contractor uses Abila MIP Fund Accounting, but we would like to find out which software other libraries are using and what your experiences have been, both good and bad.

We are also considering the pros and cons of an integrated solution. If you have experienced success (or frustration) integrating some or all of your library's information management systems, i.e., accounting, HRIS, payroll, and/or ILS, we would love to hear about it.

Thank you in advance for sharing your wisdom!
Lisa

 Lisa Marston  -  District Administrator
Jackson County Library District  -  www.jacksoncountylibrarydistrict.org

Ph (541) 774-6508  -  lmarston at jacksoncountylibrarydistrict.org

This electronic communication, including any attached documents, may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information that is intended only for use by the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the communication and any attachments.