[Libs-Or] Leveled Readers: 3-Question Survey

Taylor Worley taylorlgkw at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 17:52:22 PDT 2019

Hi all,

Please pardon the cross-post on this; I wanted to reach as many libraries
as possible.

I'm working on a blog post for Guessing Geisel about publisher levels and
if they are helpful, harmful, or (most likely) somewhere in that wonderful
gray space in between.

If you have a moment to take a very quick, 3-question survey, I'd
appreciate it. I'm also happy to share results with anyone who is
interested.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LR6666B
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LR6666B>

Thanks so much,

*Taylor Worley                                                 *Youth
Services Librarian
Springfield Public Library
225 5th Street
Springfield, OR 97422
541.726.2243 (direct)
taylorlgkw at gmail.com
tworley at springfield-or.gov
*"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and
stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." -A. A. Milne*