[Libs-Or] Signage and people counter

Doris Grolbert dorisg at happyvalleyor.gov
Fri Aug 16 13:40:15 PDT 2019

[Image]
________________________________
From: Libs-Or <libs-or-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us> on behalf of Cheryl Spangler <cspangler at ci.harrisburg.or.us>
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2019 1:28:10 PM
To: libs-or at listsmart.osl.state.or.us <libs-or at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>
Subject: [Libs-Or] Signage and people counter

Hello All,

Can you give me some ideas on what you use for counting people?

Also, we are getting new book shelves and a bit of a face lift here so I would like our signage to be

proper too. Where are some good places to purchase also.

Thanks in advance

Cheryl Spangler

This e-mail is a public record of the City of Happy Valley and is subject to the State of Oregon Retention Schedule and may be subject to public disclosure under the Oregon Public Records Law. This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please send a reply e-mail to let the sender know of the error and destroy all copies of the original message.