[Libs-Or] Best practices for lost child/Code Adam?

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org
Tue Aug 20 11:54:08 PDT 2019

Hi folks,

I'm wondering if someone has a lost child policy that they would be willing to share? I realized recently that we have nothing formal. It's much more common for us to have a child ask us to help find their parents, than a parent who has lost a child, but I would like to get a formal lock-down procedure in place in that event.

[LC-CircularLogo-Color-email]

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney, MLIS
LIBRARY DIRECTOR

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
__

City of Lincoln City  |  Driftwood Public Library
801 SW Hwy 101  |  PO Box 50  |  Lincoln City, OR
P: 541.996.1251  |  E: kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org
W: Driftwoodlib.org | W: LincolnCity.org