[Libs-Or] Tribal Cultural Coalition Grants

Pierina Parise pparise at emporia.edu
Fri Aug 23 12:21:05 PDT 2019

From: Heritage <heritage-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us> on behalf of INFO Heritage * OPRD via Heritage <heritage at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2019 8:40 AM
To: 'Heritage listserv' <heritage at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>
Subject: [Heritage] Oregon Heritage News 2019-08-23

Oregon Heritage News 2019-08-23

Have you checked your local county or tribal Cultural Coalition for grants?

Several county and tribal Cultural Coalition grants are open for application so we thought we would encourage folks to look into the grants available through their Coalition.

What are these Cultural Coalitions?
Oregon’s 45 county and tribal Cultural Coalitions are funded directly by the Oregon Cultural Trust and are unique to the state. Led by dedicated volunteers, each coalition prioritizes community cultural goals and annually distributes seed grants that address the needs of each county. Among these are Oregon’s nine federally recognized tribes, whose cultural contributions are integral to the region’s cultural vitality. Each coalition receives a base grant plus additional funds based on population.

For more information or to find the contact for your county or tribal Cultural Coalition, visit here<https://culturaltrust.org/about-us/coalitions/>.