[Libs-Or] Job Posting: Library Technology Unit Manager – Oregon State University Libraries & Press

Goergen-Doll, Kerri Anne Kerri.Goergen-Doll at oregonstate.edu
Wed Feb 13 13:29:25 PST 2019

Please excuse cross-postings…

OSU Libraries & Press is seeking applications for our new Library Technology Unit Manager position.  This manager will supervise a motivated group of individuals interested in moving library services forward through the creation and support of an array of web applications.  If you have experience in project management, especially in the area of library technology, and in facilitating the development and maintenance of library web applications, please consider applying.  This is a full-time (1.00 FTE), 12-month, fixed term professional faculty position in our Emerging and Technology Services Department.

The salary starts at $67,620 with great benefits.

To apply, please visit: https://jobs.oregonstate.edu/postings/72108.  Posting number: P02750UF

To ensure full consideration, applications must be received by March 12, 2019.

OSU is an AA/EOE/Vets/Disabled.

Kerri Goergen-Doll

Collections, Cataloging, Acquisitions & Resource Sharing Director
Oregon State University
121 The Valley Library
Corvallis, OR 97331-4501

Kerri.Goergen-Doll at OregonState.edu<mailto:Kerri.Goergen-Doll at OregonState.edu>

Pronouns: She, Her, Hers