[Libs-Or] upcoming webinar from the National Network of Libraries of Medicine

Carolyn M Martin martinc4 at uw.edu
Thu Feb 14 09:23:24 PST 2019

Hi everyone,

Next Wednesday we have our monthly webinar. See below for more information.

Webinar session: PNR Rendezvous: The NNLM All of Us Partnership & Inside the Journey

About the webinar: This PNR Rendezvous session will describe the National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NNLM) All of Us Research Program partnership and what it means for libraries. It will then highlight the Journey, the All of Us Mobile Education and Enrollment Center's four-day visit to Hailey, Idaho. Come learn what's inside and how your library can "get on board" and benefit from the NNLM All of Us Research Program partnership. (1 Medical Library Association CE credit available)

When: February 20 at 1:00pm PT.

How to join the webinar: Registration<https://nnlm.gov/class/nnlm-all-us-partnership-inside-journey/9121> is encouraged but not required. Full information on how to connect is available on the web page.

We encourage you to attend the live session but we will also record it and make it available in a few days.

Carolyn Martin, MLS, AHIP / Consumer Health Coordinator
NNLM Pacific Northwest Region
University of Washington Health Sciences Library
Box 357155
Seattle, WA 98195-7155
206-221-3449
martinc4 at uw.edu<mailto:martinc4 at uw.edu>