[Libs-Or] Old Card Catalog Cards, anybody?

Aaron Novinger anovinger at orcity.org
Fri Feb 15 12:07:04 PST 2019

Hello,

Oregon City Public Library is seeking some old card catalog cards, preferably with the little hole punched in the bottom. It's for an event in August and we can just borrow them and mail them back. A mix of fiction and non-fiction would be grand. Please email me at anovinger at orcity.org<mailto:anovinger at orcity.org> if you can help.

Thanks, libs-or!

Aaron

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D202C8.FF0E2EC0]

Aaron Novinger
anovinger at orcity.org
Technology & Library Promotion Librarian
Oregon City Public Library
606 John Adams St.
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
503-657-8269 ext. 1022 Direct phone

Website: www.orcity.org/library<http://www.orcity.org/library>
Follow us on: Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/oregoncitylibrary>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/ORCityLibrary>, Pinterest<https://www.pinterest.com/OregonCityPL/>, and Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/oregoncitylibrary/>!
Subscribe to our email newsletter!<http://www.orcity.org/library/webform/email-newsletter>
PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the
State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.