[Libs-Or] ALA Emerging Leaders Project: Librarian-to-Librarian Election Toolkit

Ebbay, Azalea Janel AEbbay at sandiego.gov
Thu Feb 21 13:45:00 PST 2019

Greetings!

My ALA Emerging Leaders group is working on a project with the Government Documents Round Table (GODORT) to improve the following resource: https://godort.libguides.com/voting<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://godort.libguides.com/voting&sa=D&ust=1550723426903000&usg=AFQjCNGZvRDkLoxXEz7qJWqHvyOYkFFE-w>.

The Voting and Elections Information for Connecticut LibGuide is a prototype of a toolkit that was designed for librarians, by librarians. The LibGuide is intended to be adopted at state and local levels and can be adapted to accommodate each region's unique voting and elections needs. We developed a brief survey to gather information that will help us identify problem areas and improve the resource. The results of the study will assist us in creating a dynamic marketing, implementation, and continuity plan, which will aid GODORT in promoting the LibGuide.

Please help us achieve our goals by responding to our survey: https://goo.gl/forms/DpPb497BkvsZPm1t1. Before you complete the questionnaire, review the LibGuide at https://godort.libguides.com/voting<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://godort.libguides.com/voting&sa=D&ust=1550723426903000&usg=AFQjCNGZvRDkLoxXEz7qJWqHvyOYkFFE-w>. For the purposes of this study, imagine it is specific to Oregon.

This survey takes approximately five minutes to complete. The survey will run from 2/20/2019-3/8/2019. If you know anyone else who would like to participate, please send their email address to GODORTEL19 at gmail.com<mailto:GODORTEL19 at gmail.com>. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your support!

Azalea Ebbay

Librarian II, Sciences

San Diego Central Library @ Joan Irwin Jacobs Common

City of San Diego

San Diego Public Library

T (619) 238-6683

sandiego.gov

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION

This electronic mail message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not an intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this message or by telephone. Thank you.