[Libs-Or] library supervisor opening

Jerianne Thompson JThompson at tualatin.gov
Fri Jan 4 12:26:55 PST 2019

Tualatin Public Library seeks an enthusiastic and experienced customer-oriented leader to become our next Access Services Supervisor. This position oversees circulation and cataloging.

Our library staff is collaborative, engaged, and dedicated to providing a place of community, learning, and opportunity to its patrons. This is a rare opportunity to join the Tualatin Library management team and make a difference in the lives of our community members.

This position provides direct service while leading 7 FTE. As member of the library management team, this position assists in developing and implementing goals, priorities, and vision for the library. The ideal supervisor will be a customer service advocate with a strong commitment to inclusive teamwork, demonstrated through a collaborative management style, an ability to build consensus, and a desire to help others succeed. If you enjoy continual improvement and working with smart, motivated people, please check us out.

Tualatin is a beautiful city of 27,000 located 12 miles south of Portland, Oregon, and only 90 minutes from mountains, beaches, and the majestic Columbia Gorge. Our library is a member of the Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS).

Bachelor's degree or equivalent, 3 years of public library experience, 3 years of increasingly responsible experience in customer service and/or library support, and 2 years supervisory experience required. Bilingual Spanish speaking ability is highly desired. Salary range: $66,726-84,510.

For more information, see the full job listing: http://agency.governmentjobs.com/tualatinor/default.cfm.

Jerianne Thompson, Library Director
Tualatin Public Library
18878 SW Martinazzi Ave. Tualatin OR 97062
503.691.3063 | www.tualatinoregon.gov/library<http://www.tualatinoregon.gov/library>