[Libs-Or] Webinars from TechSoup

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Mon Jan 7 07:20:53 PST 2019

Hello!

If you're new to TechSoup or need a refresher on the what they offer, then there's a webinar next week that may be of interest to you:

What: TechSoup Tour: How to Access Donations, Discounts, and Resources
When: January 15, 11:00a PT
Register here<https://webinars.techsoup.org/01/15/2019/how-to-access-donations-discounts-and-resources-webinar?utm_campaign=By%20The%20Cup&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=68761551&_hsenc=p2ANqtz--NMYz1we0UsPH0ls5jgwRCTF4v98SFQ2UmrgZPSYZNEyoWw3STZ9tWiL3gAPWq4xnP5O3z0YzpOPc-YgUl6OpxAUpqJVT7nOPewDWzock6WkRq5To&_hsmi=68761551>.

Overview:
Want to better understand how TechSoup can help your organization? Join us for our free webinar on how your organization can access TechSoup's wide variety of product discount and donation programs. We'll show you how to access our many learning resources to help you optimize technology for your organization.

During this tour and Q&A session, we will highlight the ways you can make the most of the donation and discount programs for hardware, software, cloud applications, and services available to eligible organizations. We will reserve time to ensure your questions about TechSoup and our donation programs and services get answered!

>From accounting to website management, visit TechSoup's website for more upcoming and archived webinars: https://www.techsoup.org/community/events-webinars

Cheers!
Darci Hanning, MLIS
Public Library Consultant / CE Coordinator
darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us> | 503-378-2527| www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Tumblr<http://www.statelibraryor.tumblr.com/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

[cid:image005.png at 01D31C27.4B9FEA30]