[Libs-Or] ALAMW Party and Fundraiser!

Every Library everylibrary at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 11:30:06 PST 2019

EveryLibrary is proud to *partner with Bibliotheca*
<https://www.bibliotheca.com/> to bring an exciting fundraiser to ALA
Midwinter in Seattle on Saturday January 26th from 9pm-1am at *FlatStick
Pub South Lake Union* <https://flatstickpub.com/south-lake-union/>. Built
on the success of the sell-out fundraiser at ALA in New Orleans and the fun
we had throwing axes in Philadelphia during PLA, we are planning another
sell-out event with a lot of fun activities, free drinks, and networking
opportunities for attendees as well as special guests!

Get your tickets - https://action.everylibrary.org/alamw19

The event will be held at Flatstick Pub South Lake Union. With the purchase
of a ticket, attendees will enjoy an open bar with beer, wine, and well
drinks and access to everything that Flatstick Pub has to offer. This venue
is a casual beer focused pub featuring a unique and challenging miniature
golf course. They only offer beer from independent breweries located in
great state of Washington. In addition to mini golf you’ll find original
golf themed games invented by the good folks at Flatstick. These games
include Duffleboard™, Cup Hunter, and ‘stick putt!™ and you won’t find them
anywhere else.

*If you can't make the event or aren't attending ALA in Seattle, you can
still help another librarian attend while supporting libraries with your
contribution with the Gift a Ticket option! We'll find someone to attend in
your place. *

As part of EveryLibrary’s partnership with the *Kitchen Sisters’ NPR
broadcast podcast* <https://www.npr.org/people/5252035/the-kitchen-sisters>
entitled The Keepers, there will also be a live taping of a podcast at the
event with confirmed guests to include Nancy Pearl and possibly a few other
library and literary luminaries.

Get your tickets - https://action.everylibrary.org/alamw19

Finally, because EveryLibrary is an organization that supports libraries at
the ballot box and fights against library defunding measures through
pro-bono consulting, digital tools, on the ground training, and more, this
fundraiser will help EveryLibrary continue on it success throughout 2019.

Purchase your tickets today before we sell out! - Get your tickets -
https://action.everylibrary.org/alamw19
January 26, 2019 at 9pm - 1am January 27, 2019
Flat Stick Pub South Lake Union
609 Westlake Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
United States