[Libs-Or] Request for Oregon Librarians' Feedback: PBS Books Stakeholder Library Engagement Program Surve

Heather-Marie Montilla hmontilla at pbsbooks.org
Mon Jan 14 12:50:24 PST 2019

As a former library director, I know the importance of listening to the
needs of my colleagues as PBS Books develops a Library Engagement
Program--if you have 4 minutes please fill out the survey so we can best
serve you and your library community.

PBS Books is dedicated to connecting books with audiences by engaging them
in unique experiences to spark their curiosity and encourage a life-long
love of reading and learning.  Over the last four years, PBS Books has
interviewed outstanding authors at national book festivals, developing an
amazing archive of more than 600 contemporary author interviews. PBS Books is
now developing a *free library engagement program* sponsored by the Knight
Foundation and needs your input to ensure we best serve you and
your patrons in Oregon.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CZJHV6T

Thank you!

Best regards,