[Libs-Or] Tax form ordering?

Matthew Baiocchi mbaiocchi at lincolncity.org
Thu Jan 31 12:36:20 PST 2019

All I've heard on changes is this: https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/instructional-changes-due-to-issuance-of-final-regulations-for-qualified-business-income-deduction-25-jan-2019

"Instructional changes due to issuance of final Regulations for Qualified Business Income Deduction -- 25-Jan-2019"

"

Regulation 107892-18, Qualified Business Income Deduction, issued on January 18, 2019, contained reporting language that is different from what is found in some 2018 revisions of instructions that were recently posted to IRS.gov.  These instructions are being revised to reflect the reporting language found in the final regulation and will be re-posted to IRS.gov shortly.

Changes are forthcoming for the following instructions:

  *   Instructions for the Form 1040
  *   Instructions for the Form 1065 Schedule K-1
  *   Instructions for the Form 1120-S
  *   Instructions for the Form 1120-S Schedule K-1
  *   Instructions for the Form 1041
  *   Instructions for the Form 1041 Schedule K-1

"

Matthew Baiocchi
REFERENCE LIBRARIAN
__

City of Lincoln City  |  Driftwood Public Library
801 SW Hwy 101  |  PO Box 50  |  Lincoln City, OR
P: 541.557.1116  |  E: mbaiocchi at lincolncity.org<mailto:mbaiocchi at lincolncity.org>
W: Driftwoodlib.org | W: LincolnCity.org